Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM OF THE HORROR TREE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questionable Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eien

eien

Questionable Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Questionable Dreams   Questionable Dreams EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Hello.

About 1 or 2 years ago I had a dream about how an unseen force was dragging me around. In the dream, my instincts told me that it was a ghost of some kind. If there was a meaning to it, I was hoping that someone here would happen to have the answers for me or something. I found out that numerous people had the exact kind of dream before, but so far nobody was able to find a meaning behind it. Does anybody else had a dream like this? If you know what it means, please tell me because I am curious. Cool
Back to top Go down
CherryRed
Admin
CherryRed

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Dreams   Questionable Dreams EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Did you had that dream more than ones?
I had some dreams with the present of demons in. And had like physical contact when I woke up. Scary and weird thing to have.
But dreams are dreams, and sometime it is hard to know what is real or not.
But I wouldn't worry to much if it was only one time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thehorrortree.forumotion.com
eien

eien

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Dreams   Questionable Dreams EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

Only one time, I think. I had another dream about a ghost staring at me. I woke up shortly after but I remember feeling very afraid. pale It was scary but you're right, dreams are dreams after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Dreams   Questionable Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Questionable Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stories :: Help And Questions-
Jump to: